2011年11月1日星期二

The Very Best Advantages of choosing the actual Rosetta Jewel Japanese people Terminology Training

Alright, so we've all heard of Rosetta stone; but is it the best? I don't think so. rosetta stone software In this Rosetta Stone review, I'm going to compare the heavily challenging Rocket Spanish with this award winning program.

Rosetta Stone has definitely made more sales than Rocket Spanish, and is heavily advertised, but after trying out both products, I can honestly say the Rocket Spanish won in several different categories.

First off, Price. To get all levels of Rosetta Stone, it will cost you over five cheap rosetta stone hundred dollars! But with Rocket Spanish, it's just over 100 dollars!

I agree that they are both pretty fun programs, but Rosetta Stone was just too SLOW! When I bought it, I needed to learn Spanish FAST, so I didn't have time to wait around with them. That's really what this Rosetta Stone Review is about. I don't want you to cheap rosetta stone software  waste hundreds of dollars, and months of your life trying to learn Spanish when there is a much better solution.

I mean Rocket Spanish has everything you need! Hours of audio lessons, rosetta stone sales rep three different MegaSpanish games that teach you everything that you need to know about Spanish verbs and teach you over one thousand vocabulary words, and ebooks chock full of grammar lessons and printable vocabulary flash cards.

Rosetta Stone was probably the more professional of the two, Rosetta Stone Hebrew set  but professionalism didn't make it a better teacher! To be fully honest, I am 15 years old, and this program just couldn't quite instill the information into my head, and it left a HUGE dent in my wallet! But with Rocket Spanish, the games were fun and the Rosetta Stone Russian audio lessons were interactive.

So what should you get out of my Rosetta Stone review? http://tjrth66.journalspace.com Hopefully you will save you money and learn Spanish with Rocket Spanish because it truly is the best way to learn Spanish!

So what should you do now? Well, before you purchase Rocket Spanish,

没有评论:

发表评论